FAQ UK / LONDON
Get answers of any and every questions you have in your mind
If you trust us everything is easy! If you don’t trust us everything will be too complicated! Jack Ma, Ali Baba Founder.
UK training place: “No Such Place” – 68A Neal Street, London, WC2H 9PA, UK
The Diploma of Whole Body Massage course running in 5 full time days/ and or 40 hours. Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon: 9:00am-5:00pm
No. You do not need to have previous experience. As our massage courses designed for both beginners and advanced students and guaranteed 200% that you get a lot of knowledge and experience in this Diploma courses. We guarantee for gaining knowledge, experience, and highest quality of hands on for starting your massage career confidentially and in professional manner.
The fee for the London Diploma of Whole Body Massage is £1430 (£175 eposit by PayPal or Credit Card in our website and £1255 in the day of training) After receiving your fee, we will confirm you by email immediately. All types of fees are non refundable.
- Approved UK Massage Therapy Course (Career Path Away)
- Get Qualified In Massage Therapy In 5 Days Approved Diploma Course
- Gain Knowledge, Skills, Hands-On In Relaxation, Trigger Point Therapy, And Sports Massage Therapy As Well As Setting Up The Successful Massage Business
- Join The UK Professional Association CMA
- Apply for The Public Liability Insurance Through The CMA Insurance Partner
- Start Practicing Straight After The Completion As A Qualified And Insured Massage>Practitioner
No! We are sorry that at least you must do the minimum deposit amount of £175 in order to secure your place. As we need to make sure about the numbers of people attending at the course in order to prepare the course materials e.g. Certificates, Books, Massage Tables, Oil, Sanitiser, and etc. for the exact number of attendees. We cannot accept bookings with no minimum deposit fee!
Yes. UK is not regulated in massage therapy. After completion of our Diploma of Whole Body Massage , you can join the “Complementary Medical Association (CMA)” of the UK, and can gain the public liability insurance through the CMA insurance partner. So, you can practice as as a qualified and insured massage therapist and or a massage practitioner. You can also check the certificate sample with your local government.
The Body Sense Massage School courses approved by the Complementary Medical Association (CMA) of UK and the school is the registered college of CMA. We are also fully recognized throughout the world by the World Massage Federation (WMF). The Body Sense Massage School represents by the Mr.Kaveh (Kevin) Salimi is the Exclusive official representative of the WMF for Australia and New Zealand and can supply the WMF globally recognised diploma and certificates to other educational institutes and individuals that deal with any type of massage therapy fields in Australia and New Zealand.
Yes. By completing this massage course you will become eligible to join the “Complementary Medical Association (CMA)” of the UK and can apply the Public Liability Insurance through the CMA insurance partner and can practice as a qualified and insured massage therapist.
We currently run the courses in: UK Massage Courses : MASSAGE COURSES IN LONDON Australian Massage Courses; Massage Courses in Melbourne Massage Courses in Brisbane Massage Courses in Gold Coast Massage Courses in Sydney, Massage Courses in Perth New Zealand/ Auckland Massage Courses We also plan to run the MASSAGE COURSES IN DUBAI in 2017. In near future we will run the courses in other countries, as we are an “Approved International Training Provider”.
For choosing a right massage course it is important to check the courses by using the 6 simple questions as follows;
- What will I really learn in that course? (Check the course syllabus)
- Does my patient/ client take benefit of the skills I will learn in that massage course?
- Will I pay the huge fees £ for a basic massage course to study not the essential lessons for a long time? Or is it a multifunctional massage course, which guaranteed knowledge and skills in a variety of massage fields?
- What is the training centre guarantee for the certificate awarded and the professionalism of the course?
- Which professional body/ association recognised the course and the school?
- Can I gain insurance for my massage business/ career?
After getting all the above 6 questions answered, so, it is the time for choosing the massage course!
Our diploma is “unique and incredible” because “can not find like all of our diploma Syllabus in other schools diploma course! You can check our diploma course syllabus with other massage diploma courses in the UK. Our course is very rich, as you will learn relaxation, deep tissue and trigger point therapy, sport massage therapy, and setting up the massage business all in one course. So, we provide you a diploma course that you will be able to practice in a variety of massage therapy fields in only 5 days fast track diploma course. We guarantee you will be able to answer most of the market demands. You will be achieve it with our diploma course only! We believe massage is not rubbing the body, massage is an art, and a health practitioner is an artist. We will help you to get enough knowledge, professional skills, highest quality of hands on, then, teach you how to assess the patient and make the right treatment plan according to his/ her medical conditions to achieve the market demands. We help you to get to know with all the required key points to become a qualified and professional massage therapist. We practice together and we support you until you learn and get confidence. We will make a full refund if you are not happy with our course, just after 3 hours of our training! If you trust us everything is easy! If you don’t trust us everything will be too complicated! “JACK MA, ALI BABA Founder and Owner” Just trust us and book in this course!
- 200% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if the learner not happy with our course only after 3 hours of our massage training
- A guarantee for the course professionalism and certificates awarded to our learners. We are confident to say you are in the right place.
- Providing you a diploma that is fully recognised by the UK professional association, CMA & it will be indicated in the certificate as well
- Learning different styles of massage therapy in Kaveh/ Kevin style massage course that is designed professionally with Kaveh method to go through the units in 5 days fast track, easy and simple to learn, and did we mention fun?!
- A guarantee when you will certify with us, you will be at higher level of skills and knowledge in the UK and international massage industry
Advanced Treatment Massage for Headaches, Migraine, and Sinuses, whichare working on 24 pressure point for Cluster Headaches, Migraine headaches, Sinuses (Course 4 of Australia in ALL MASSAGE COURSES & DATES PAGE of our website). This course fee for London is £220 (After completion of the Diploma course)
We respect your experience in this field, but as our course methods are totally different and following Kaveh massage styles you must attend the course in both theory and practical training with 100% attendance. Otherwise, we will not be able to assess you, or make you a certified Therapist.
Yes. You must be massaged to feel it in order to understand the people’s feeling without that understanding you never become a professional therapist. You also need to do practice massage to get the best hands on in order to work confidently and professionally as a massage therapist. If you don’t like to be massaged or practice in our training session, we will not able to certify you.
“If you cannot attend the course”, so, we do not have refund of either deposit on bookings, or full paid fees, we would ask you to give us 72 hours notice before the course commencement date. So, we will give you credit to attend our next training dates which suits you.
We are honest and so, providing you enough details and information you need to know for your enrolment in our course/s, in order to start the first step of your massage career professionally and confidentially. We do not have anything to hide. It is very simple; by studying this diploma of whole body massage course become a qualified therapist, you can join the “Complementary Medical Association (CMA)” of the UK and can also gain the public liability insurance through the CMA insurance partner and can start your own massage business and or practice as a qualified and insured massage therapist. This is all the history! Take your first step to becoming a Massage Therapist with this industry recognized qualification! You can trust us!
Children under the age of 18 must provide permission letter from their parent/s and the parent/s must attend with the child/ren at the whole training session. (If you are even 1 day off 18, we cannot register you in our courses, and you must provide the parent/s or guardian permission letter and the parent/s or guardian attendance in the whole course with you)!!!